Friday 4 April 2014

Project 2 - Enter the Character's Den~

Fresh start of the week, will you enter my trap?

Project one is coming to a close this week, I'll be posting some updates on that later on. But I'm going to post a quick one regarding Project two. It's all about Character Design.

Looking over my first thoughts

My general idea is around an evil theme. The silent hunter, maybe slightly murderous. Likes to keep to themselves. I'm undecided on a gender, it will either be Female or Genderless. Genderless might give me a bit more to work from because female's can sometimes be rather stereotyped.



Something similar to the Character Evelyn from League of Legends (c) Riot Games. Shown to the right here. She's what people would call 'fan serviced' and that's anyone's default idea for a female character. Which is not a trend I particularly want to follow.

Again, you'll notice a large League of Legends trend in my ideas. The game is so huge and varied character wise that there's so much for me to take inspiration from. It is.. Basically endless! <3

Give us your idea so far!



Alright, my thoughts immediately went towards Mewtwo from the pokemon series. In the first ever movie in this franchise Mewtwo was created from the DNA of another Pokemon. I liked this idea and I wanted to use this for my own character. This was before we were split into any groups.

When Justin put us into our table groups, it was the first thing I put across to my teammates. We all loved it. That's the path we're going to follow!

Nathan - Will have a Leader character. He will be the one who conducted the experiments on these creatures. They went wrong and hence we were created.

Sylvian - Doesn't have a solid idea so far on her characters role.

Andrea - Will be the first experiment that failed. Her character was a normal cat that was struggling to survive, when Nathan's character committed an experiment onto her and mutilated her but saved her life.

Myself - My character will fit the murderous quiet characteristics I first had set in mind. I will be a bug mutilation with a deformed humanoid structure. A silent assassin type of character.

Jaime - Is rather quiet about the personality of her character but she stays with the bug mutilation, like myself. We like to think that we're secretly related and her character will back mine up. She's fitting into a male gender, with a spider based mutilation.

Jay - Is going for a big build, dopey character. 

Any Inspiration?

Well, at this point I can only offer references that I'll share in this post. It's early days of this project, but the likes of Pokemon's Mewtwo and Scyther. the Grand Council Woman from Lilo and Stitch, and League's Kha'zix's are the sort of characters I have in mind as I progress through this second Project.

That's the sum up for Project two so far. I am really excited about how this is going to turn out.



Watch this Space~! <3

  My DeviantART  |  My Pinterest  |  My Twitter  |  My Tumblr  

No comments:

Post a Comment